APM: Fw: [LPJC-jobs] Lookee Here, WorkSource is looking for proven web designers....LPJCers?

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Sun Nov 14 20:27:28 CST 2004

Forwarded by Christopher Baker <chris at chrisbaker.net>
 From:    Peg Frey <pegfrey2000 at yahoo.com>
 To:      launchpadjobclub-jobs at yahoogroups.com
 Date:    Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:36:37 -0800 (PST)
 Subject: [LPJC-jobs] Lookee Here, WorkSource is looking for proven web designers....LPJCers?
----

Good luck, LPJCer's!!!

I’m hoping someone in the group can email me a few
contacts for local web hosting companies that are
reliable and affordable.  Our current contract has
expired and we will begin procurement soon.

*** Also if anyone knows some proven web designers we
may also be interested in updating our current web
presence look.

Thanks,
Angela Benavides
Information Systems and Technology Manager
WorkSource - Greater Austin Area Workforce Board
6505 Airport Blvd., Suite 101E
Austin, Texas 78752
PH: (512) 597-7100
E-mail: angelica.benavides at twc.state.tx.us
worksourceaustin.com

--------------------- Original Message Ends --------------------

This e-mail was sent from a computer belonging to Christopher
Paul Baker, resident of Austin, Texas. If you are not the intended
recipient, it means that Chris was not paying attention. If you re-
ceived the message in error, you are hereby instructed to erase it
from your system and from your mind. This message should not be
forwarded, translated, relayed, repeated, or duplicated without the
sender's permission. In fact, you shouldn't even be reading this
message because you may do any of these things by accident.
You should not respond because you may send your response to
the wrong person. If you have gotten this far, it means that you
obviously are a boring person and have way too much time on
your hands--get a life!
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."