APM: Newb to the group

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Mon Jul 19 17:14:55 CDT 2004

Joel-

Sure, the meeting is open to everyone. Pok-e Jo's is the one on 5th street. The site (hopefully) will be updated and contain directions to Servergraph where the meeting will be held (it is just 1.5 blocks from Pok-e Jo's).

Maybe someone has a URL for directions to servergraph?

Look forward to seeing you there.

David