APM: July 21st Meeting Details Reminder

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Mon Jul 19 09:42:40 CDT 2004

As a reminder, and since Jack hasn't been able to update the website (who has access to do that?), I'm reposting the meeting details for this week.

Austin Perl Mongers Meeting

Wednesday, July 21st.

5:30 pm'ish: Dinner at Pok-e Jo's on 5th
7:00 pm: Meeting at Servergraph -- someone will post the directions on the website, or come to Pok-e Jo's and we'll show you where we are meeting.

Topic: Bill and Wayne Present A Round Robin of Useful Topics

1) Spawning Perl Processes
2) Perl Profilers
3) LOG Control for Logging Program Operation
4) Tie Magic and Watches
5) vim/emacs/bash Word Completion

We discussed the possible topics at the June dinner meeting, and came up with these 5 as the topics we'd all like to hear a presentation on.

David

David Bluestein II
www.interaction.net