APM: Site Mapping Graphing Program from November

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Thu Jan 22 02:02:42 CST 2004

Okay, back at the November bring your question meeting, someone (actually a
couple of people I think) mentioned a graphing program in Perl that output
images. I remember I looked at it, and it would take a list of HTML pages,
and what they pointed to, and make an image of the relationships. I can't
remember the name of the graphing/diagramming program though (not GD, it
may have used GD, but it was a wrapper at the very least).

I remember I could provide the list of what linked to what and it would
draw the diagram, but have lost hte URL.

Thanks-

David

David H. Bluestein II                         President & Lead Developer
dbii at interaction.net                         ii, inc.

http://www.interaction.net
-        Specializing in Designing Interactive Websites        -
-              and Searchable Internet Databases                   -