APM: Wednesday Night's Perl Mongers Meeting

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Mon Feb 16 16:23:05 CST 2004

Wednesday night at 7:00 PM, the Austin Perl Mongers will meet at the
offices of Servergraph (http://austin.pm.org/location.htm).

Gabriel Foust will be giving a talk titled "Encapsulating DBI with Perl Objects".

At 5:30 PM many people will get together for a quick dinner before the
meeting at the PokEJo's on 5th St., one block from the Servergraph
offices.  It used to start at 6:00, but that's been a little too short.
I will do my best to be there at 5:30.  I'll be the guy with pony tail,
glasses and a tan or blue hat.

My cell phone is 791-2046 if anyone gets lost, shows up a little late
(the outer building doors might be locked), or needs other info about the
meeting.

--

Wayne Walker
wwalker at bybent.com                 Do you use Linux?!