APM: which ODBC do-dads?

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Thu Aug 19 23:47:38 CDT 2004

Jeremy-

Having just gone through all of this on a strictly windows platform, DBI w/the ODBC module is the way to go. You'll just need to make sure DBD::ODBC has whatever it needs to function on Linux. You can also use something like DBI::Proxy to do the same thing, but I forget the specifics of how that is supposed to work.

David