APM: Aspect Oriented Programming 101 (JAVA)

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Wed Aug 4 12:19:25 CDT 2004

Since we discussed it a little at the last Perl Meeting, wanted to forward this from the Austin Java Users Group. Note this will probably be Java focussed, but will probably be at a more language independent fundamentals level (depends on how the speaker goes, I've seen both from this group).

Just in case you missed it, this is from the **JAVA** users group.

Tech Luncheon: AOP 101

Date: Thursday, August 5, 2004
Time: 11:30AM - 12:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

Ernest Hill will present an introduction to Aspect Oriented
Programming. He will explain the terminalogy and give an
overview of some of the implementations and tools available
today.
The luncheon will be held at Pappasito's Cantina located at 6513
N I-35 ( 290 & I-35).

David

--
David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer        dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.                          http://www.interaction.net
 -- Specializing in Designing Interactive Database Driven Websites --