APM: Simple BLOG w/RSS

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Mon Apr 19 16:26:10 CDT 2004

Okay, I need to find a SIMPLE blog application, with RSS attached. Something for 3-4 people to use, post updated information (like a bulletin board), but with RSS so people can get the feeds if they want and know when it is updated.

Any Perl based suggestions? I've looked over Blosxom (www.blosxom.com) and it looks like it fits the bill, but didn't know if anyone else had worked with a simple system (don't want a lot of overhead that comes with Movable Type) to setup and use.

David