APM: LWP Question

Goldilox goldilox at teachnet.edb.utexas.edu
Sun Apr 18 00:12:30 CDT 2004

Is there any other Internet API that comes standard with the Linux
distributions (since LWP is not standard - this being a shared box I have
refered to, I am not sure how easy it would be to get them to add the module I
need)?

Is there any way to find out what the default modules included in a
distribution are? I searched around, but I couldn't seem to find it in the
documentation - do I have to install it on my own box to find out?

Thanks again

Rhett