APM: debugging a seg fault

Mike South msouth at shodor.org
Fri Sep 26 12:54:21 CDT 2003

hard for anyone to help without seeing the source code.  If it's not
small, then I would suggest that you cut it down to the smallest
fraction of the program that reproduces the problem, and then post
that.  If the script is already short enough to reasonably post in
email, post it.

That "no longer shared" warning, I think, has something to do
with having a shared variable in nested subroutines.  That could
be the part of your code you want to look at if that's throwing
a warning.  But, again, it's too hard to guess without some idea
of the code.

mike