APM: Next Week's Meeting Topic?

Wayne Walker wwalker at broadq.com
Thu Sep 11 09:19:43 CDT 2003

I believe that the speaker one week from yesterday is me.  I think
the topic was "Building Web Applications using HTML::Template and
CGI::Application".

Not sure how, but I will be ready for the talk, assuming I'm correct
above.

The title might have included Class::DBI but I'm no longer enamored with
it.  Actually, it's made me look pretty stupid on my current project.
My fault more than that of the package, but again reminds me that OO
programming is good, IN MODERATION.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 08:40:06AM -0500, David Bluestein II wrote:
> The website isn't updated yet, but I know Mark announced the meeting topic
> at the last meeting (and the topic for October too). Can someone post the
> topic to the list and update the website?
>
> Thanks-
>
> David

> David H. Bluestein II                         President & Lead Developer
> dbii at interaction.net                         ii, inc.
>
> http://www.interaction.net
> -        Specializing in Designing Interactive Websites        -
> -              and Searchable Internet Databases                   -

Wayne Walker

www.broadq.com :)  Bringing digital video and audio to the living room