APM: changing buffer size to a writable fh

jeremy jeremyb at univista.com
Thu May 29 14:00:10 CDT 2003

I had the same feeling...  The file is a web document that gets
regenerated every n seconds by the script.  I want to make sure that the
current file doesn't get over written by the script writing only
portions of the new data to the file when the buffer is filled...
Basically,  I can't have a partial file available on the apache server.
Either the old one or the complete new one must be there.

 I'm not sure how much data it would take to cause this.  Indeed, this
may not even be an issue if the buffer is large enough.

thanks,