APM: Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure::Envelope difficulty

jeremyb at univista.com jeremyb at univista.com
Mon Mar 3 10:20:19 CST 2003

I recently asked this question on linux at ctlug.org and was asked to direct it
here instead.

Do any of you have code examples where perl module
Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure's
::Envelope subclass (Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure::Envelope) is employed?
I'm
having trouble figuring out how to access items in a message envelope.  I am

currently rereading the camel book's section on subclasses, packages and
modules.  ...I think I'm just missing something silly here.

A code example better then the one supplied in the module doc would be very
helpful.

thanks,
  Jeremy