APM: Crontab problem

Larry Hunter lhunter at lhunter.com
Sun Jun 29 21:19:36 CDT 2003

The examples have two different spellings of the variable: QUERY_STRING and
QUIERY_STRING. If it's in the crontab job that way it might be the problem.
Also make sure the shebang line in the Perl program has the right path to
your Perl executable. If that path is not right, you'll get the "file not
found" message from trying to find the Perl executable. BTW I frequently
screw this up when developing on a Windows box to run on Linux or Unix.