APM: Perl training

Randall Hennig randysleek at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:18:04 CDT 2003

Well, it is for me and another person.  My boss was asking about it,
otherwise, I wouldn't ask.   I am just using Perl in a Nutshell and rolling
my own scripts, so to speak.  I'm pretty proficient with C++, C, and Java,
but my coworker is not a programmer, however he has the aptitude.  I think
my boss just wants us to take a crash course of sorts to get at some level
of competance to start out from.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a course in Perl, especially if I don't have to
pay for it.  It still has to be relatively cheap though, HOTT wants 1695 for
their course, which is too much for our small little company.

If I have any problems, I'll be sure to ask, that's one of the reaons I
subscribed :)

Ciao.