APM: [Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Perl/Network Programmer needed (part onsite), Texas, Dallas]

Mark Lehmann mlehmann at marklehmann.com
Mon Dec 15 12:10:17 CST 2003

--
Mark Lehmannn
mlehmann at marklehmann.com - mobile 512 689-7705

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Perl Jobs] Perl/Network Programmer needed (part onsite), Texas,
Dallas
From: Perl Jobs <jobs-admin at perl.org>
Date: Sun, December 14, 2003 0:20
To: jobs at perl.org

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/1128

Job title: Perl/Network Programmer needed

Company name: NetNames

Location: Texas, Dallas

Pay rate: project based

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (project-based)

Hours: Part time

Onsite: some

We are seeking a Perl expert with experience in using Perl socket
functions to write scripts, troubleshoot problems, and assist with other
tasks.

It will be very helpful for you to know Unix/Linux as well, but you will
not have to be a Unix expert.

We are a new company, so we are interested in candidates who desire
compensation based on performance instead of guaranteed hourly salaries.
We will make the performance scale very profitable for those who are
productive.

You can work from your home mostly, but some of the work will be
on-site. Therefore, you should live within 60 miles of the Dallas, Texas
area.

Please send a brief description of your experience along with your
contact phone number to jobs at penwide.com

Required skills: Perl, Networking, Linux

Desired skills: Perl, Networking, Linux

Contact information: jobs at penwide.com