APM: Good text editor comparable to BBedit

Ian Ragsdale ian at SKYLIST.net
Fri Dec 12 11:42:47 CST 2003

The only thing I've found to be comparable on the windows/unix side is
Visual Slickedit, but it's price alone is probably enough to cancel out
any cost savings you've gained by moving away from macs. :)  Maybe you
can save some by buying in bulk.  Take a look here:

http://www.slickedit.com/

Might I suggest that any money you save by moving to a different
platform may be lost in worker productivity? :)  I haven't found
anything on any platform to be as useful for editing perl as BBEdit+OS
X.

Ian