APM: Recent SPAM presentation

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Sun Dec 7 11:06:50 CST 2003

I was talking to a friend last night about spam. I found out that he was
a Spamcop user like me. But now his e-mail server is using graylisting.
He said he has gotten one spam in about three weeks. It sounds like it's
working well.

> I was the presenter for that.  The online paper for the project is at
> http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/
>
> Evan

"This Christmas season does something to us inside. It sets us on our
feet and gives us a cue as to the way we should go. Our part is to
carry on from there, to carry this spirit which comes to us at this
season into the rest of the year. Then it may be said of us, as Dickens
remarked of one of his characters, 'It was always said of him, that he
knew how to keep Christmas very well.'" --Edmund Opitz
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com, cbaker2 at columbus.rr.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."