APM: Perl Debugging meeting tomorrow April 23, 2003 A.D.

Mark Lehmann mlehmann at marklehmann.com
Tue Apr 22 10:03:44 CDT 2003

When
====

The next APM meeting is this Wednesday, April 23 at 7:00 pm (ending at
8:30pm).

What
====

Debugging Perl.  Wayne Walker and Mark Lehmann will present ways to debug
Perl programs.  Some of the topics will include silent CGI tracing, finding
where variables are called, capabilities inside the debugger.

Where
=====

Tek Systems is on the North side of Austin and is conveniently located close
to 183.  Maxim Group will again be catering the meeting.

Dinner
======

Feel free to join us for dinner at Pok-e-Jo's behind the Macroni Grill, at
the intersection of 183 and Great Hills Trail.

Drinking/Socializing
====================

After the meeting, a small group will be going out to socialize.  The group
typically meets at B.B. Rover's, which serves food and drinks.

Here are the directions to the Tek System offices.

Going North on 183:

- Take the Oak Knoll Exit.

- If you are going South on 183 take the Duvall exit and take the U turn so
  that you are heading North.

- Take your First right at Riata Trace Parkway (which is before the Oak Knoll
  light)

- Take your second right at Riata Corporate Park. (You'll see a Netsolve
  sign)

- IMMEDIATELY turn right again (the sign does not have our name on it) You
  will be facing our building and turn left into the parking lot.  Take the
  elevator to the second floor, turn right.  Tek Systems is at the end of the hall.

Address:

12331-1 Riata Trace Parkway, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78727
512-257-6907