APM: I got lost

Jack Lupton itnomad at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 19:42:33 CDT 2003

I got lost.  Thought I knew where I was going, ended up at PokE-Joes on
5th Street, got stuck in traffic, wandered around the arboretum
following a waiters directions, and went home.  Just spent 3 days in San
Jose, and 3 days in Oakland.  Never had any problems getting around and
have never been to either place before.  Been here for three years and
sometimes can't make my way to the nearest grocery store without
construction detours and 4 or 5 four-way stops.
I think I owe you guys some beers, too.  Maybe next week.  Y'all bail me
out of my Linux problems on about a weekly basis lately.  You know what
they say about a little knowledge.
Later on.
--
Jack Lupton
itnomad at earthlink.net
This message has been composed using Ximian Evolution on a Red Hat 9 desktop