APM: RE: follow HREF='Javascript....

Philip Molter hrunting at texas.net
Thu Apr 10 13:52:23 CDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 jeremyb at univista.com wrote:

:  well,  I think I'm getting close...   I need to find someway to support js
: in the script
: since LWP can't do it alone.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

There is a JavaScript module, but that is for executing embedded
JavaScript code.  That will work for simple things, like doing
calculations, but most JavaScript found in web pages updates browser
window form widgets and layers and form data structures, so unless
you're willing to write, in essence, a web browser in Perl to handle
such widgets, you'd be out of luck in those circumstances.

You'd have to take a look at what SetNewFolderPick() actually does and
see if you can emulate its functionality in your Perl code.

Hrunting