APM: cpan.org???

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Tue Apr 1 00:06:09 CST 2003

Ahh, should have thought about it. It shouldn't count if you haven't gone
to bed yet.

>Jeez, it's just coming up on midnight now.  Starting early...
>

>dbii at mudpuddle.com (David Bluestein II):
>
>:Weird. I see the same thing, and it definitely wasn't that way Saturday
>:morning as I was just there. Internal pages seem to be the same, and it is
>:weirder that links on the main page to the old main CPAN page don't
>:reference CPAN. Wonder if the domain expired/the server has had the main
>:page replaced?
>:
>:David
>:
>:>  Hey folks,
>:>  I went to cpan.org just now and discovered that the mainpage appears to
>:>have been
>:>changed.   Some guy named Matt has made it his home page....  There's still
>:>a link
>:>to the cpan.org we all know but who the hell is Matt?
>

>--
>DVS
>Know Nyarlahotep, Know Chaos.  No Nyarlahotep, No Chaos.

David H. Bluestein II                         President & Lead Developer
dbii at interaction.net                         ii, inc.

http://www.interaction.net
-        Specializing in Designing Interactive Websites        -
-              and Searchable Internet Databases                   -