Steve Bauer? (was Re: APM: next weeks meeting)

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Sun Oct 13 22:18:54 CDT 2002

I got the following note from Larry, but guess he didn't copy the list. I
think we should get together to plan out the next several months of talks
and we can have a round table discussion of whatever people want.

If Wayne is willing, I've been wanting to hear him talk about his Perl test
cases for the code he's writing, so maybe he could give a 15-30 minute
short discussion on that? We're working on some testing stuff here, so we
may be able to do a follow up talk on some additional items in that area in
November.

David

>I talked to Steve and he is currently with paying contract and can't
>prepare a formal presentation until next month.
>
>I think the appropriate thing now is to get everybody together for a
>planning session and see who is still around and who is doing what. Steve
>will be here for that.

David H. Bluestein II                         President & Lead Developer
dbii at mudpuddle.com                         ii, inc.

http://www.interaction.net
-        Specializing in Designing Interactive Websites        -
-              and Searchable Internet Databases                   -