APM: Poll: Pre-meeting dinner or post-meeting beverages?

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 14 13:53:47 CST 2002

I doubt that eliminating one of them will do anything significant to boost
the other.  People have their own reasons for doing something before or
after.  Some people may need family time after, or don't get off work in
time before.

Eliminating the one that those people could make will just exclude them
entirely.

Evan