APM: Updating the Website for Monthly Meeting?

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Thu Nov 14 11:14:20 CST 2002

With the return to power of the formerly discredited Lehmann regime in a
swift surprise takeover from the universally loved Larry, I am no longer
sure who I should bug to get the website updated for November's meeting
next week and to get a meeting announcement posted to the list as to what
the topic is.

Mark, Wayne, anyone?

The Loyal Opposition :)

David H. Bluestein II                         President & Lead Developer
dbii at mudpuddle.com                         ii, inc.

http://www.interaction.net
-        Specializing in Designing Interactive Websites        -
-              and Searchable Internet Databases                   -