APM: Need project help: LWP

Matt Pardo mpardo at velocitystorm.com
Mon Nov 4 13:45:14 CST 2002

Hi,

I have a project coming up that involves using Perl and LWP. It is a
short-term project that may turn into long-term. Out of the gate, they want
some programs built that will interact with 3-4 different site's forms.
These 3-4 sites are chosen from a list of 65 sites they want to eventually
interact with. So, I think there is a potential for this to turn into a much
larger project which may spawn other projects.

Anyway, as it is now, it is a short-term project.

So, if you are interested, please let me know:

1) That you are interested.
2) Your experience with Perl and LWP (or willingness to learn it)
3) Your availability....doesn't necessarily have to be done during the day,
but I do know they want something within the next few weeks. So,
nights/weekends are fine but not if you can't start for 4 weeks.
4) Your rate.

I plan on doing a project write-up this week and then solicit bids from
anyone who is interested. The person(s) selected will be selected based on a
number of factors not just price.

Thanks! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Oh, no agencies or placement people please.
Matt Pardo

VelocityStorm
High-velocity systems development
www.velocitystorm.com