APM: Eeeeks, the website changed

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Thu Dec 12 11:14:31 CST 2002

Wow, Mark takes back over and the website gets made over. Completely. Wow.

My .02 is that the contrast of the site is very poor. White text on grey
background is hard to read for large areas of text and is a strain (at
least on my eyes). I think we need to go back to black text on white
background for large areas of text and use color as an accent, not a
background. :) Maybe a brighter color too, rather than something so drab.

I do like the design though, very clean, and the logo part is nice. (Though
the repetition of sponsors and logos at the bottom of every page is a bit
much).

And the site is up to date!

David

David H. Bluestein II                         President & Lead Developer
dbii at mudpuddle.com                         ii, inc.

http://www.interaction.net
-        Specializing in Designing Interactive Websites        -
-              and Searchable Internet Databases                   -