APM: One week away, next meeting

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Wed Aug 14 23:10:42 CDT 2002

>Currently we have another social gathering scheduled for Wednesday
>evening, August 21 at Saba (4th St.).  We plan on discussing the future
>meetings and talk schedules for the rest of the year.

Hey Mark (aka President for Life except for Larry)-

Do you have the handy palm pilot list of topics to send to the list so we
can discuss it in advance of the social gathering and setup fall meetings?

David

David H. Bluestein II                         President & Lead Developer
dbii at mudpuddle.com                         ii, inc.

http://www.interaction.net
-        Specializing in Designing Interactive Websites        -
-              and Searchable Internet Databases                   -