[Auckland-pm] 5 days remaining on OSDC early bird registrations

jarich at perltraining.com.au jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Oct 19 21:43:32 PDT 2010

There are just 5 days left to take advantage of the Early Bird price when
registering for the Open Source Developers' Conference 2010.

	http://2010.osdc.com.au/register

Register on or before 24th October to save $50.

Programmers who use open source tools and languages for open source projects, or
even closed source projects; along with those use proprietary tools for open
source projects are all welcome; as is anyone who would just like to learn more
about software development and the tools and languages we're using. This is a
great conference for developers to improve their knowledge and make connections
with the Australian open source community.

This year's keynotes include:

Ingy dot Net: C'Dent, the Acmeism and Everyone

Paul Fenwick: Why your brain doesn't work for you

Noirin Shirley: Baby Steps into Open Source - Incubation and Mentoring at Apache

Michael Schwern: How to Report a Bug

Damian Conway: Damian Conway - Temporally Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine
Programming In Multiple Topologically Connected Quantum-Relativistic Parallel
Timespaces...Made Easy!

along with many great talks.  Check out our programme at
http://2010.osdc.com.au/programme