[Auckland-pm] Next meeting - 15th February?

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu Jan 15 18:48:54 PST 2009

G'day folk,

Would the Auckland Perl Mongers be interested in a social meeting on 15th
February?  Paul Fenwick and I will be in Auckland that night and would love to
meet up and have dinner with you.  With luck we'll also be able to bring along
some other cluey people as well.

I don't know anything about how easy it is to get around Auckland, but I suggest
we meet at:

	Satya South Indian Cafe
	271 Karangahape Road
	Auckland, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
	(09) 377 0007‎
	021 361 044‎ - Mobile
	http://preview.tinyurl.com/8ac4rb

It's open until 10:30pm on Sunday nights and is within convenient walking
distance of where we'll be staying.  If you have an alternate suggestion, I'm
also happy to hear it, but I would prefer it to be within walking distance of
the Auckland City YHA (Cnr City Road and Liverpool Street) and having more than
one vegetarian option on the menu.

If you're interested in coming and have other suggestions, please post them to
this list.  Hopefully we'll be able to arrange a good crowd.

All the best,

   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |
  _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'           | contact at perltraining.com.au |
 (il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'             |   www.perltraining.com.au   |