[Auckland-pm] We're hiring two fulltime perl hackers with web experience...

Jeff Burchell jeffb at zilonis.net
Tue Oct 17 16:45:37 PDT 2006

Are you usually the smartest guy/gal in the room?  We want to talk to you.

My company is looking for smart people with 4-10 years of experience
with perl, especially if they've got exposure to mod_perl, FastCGI and
building DBI applications in a dynamic Web environment.

We're a well-funded startup with a product that's about to go to market,
  and top notch talent.  We're prepared to pay a very competitive rate
plus a good equity stake for the right people to round out our team.
Candidates must be fluent English speakers and already present in and
permitted to work in New Zealand (including those here on work permits
that restrict them to a particular employer)

Our office is in Albany.  Some telecommuting is OK, but we're only
looking for people who are in or looking to relocate to the greater
Auckland area.  We may move our offices to the CBD in the near future.

Interested?  Please contact me offlist for more information and a full
job description.

-Jeff