[Auckland-pm] Gauging interest in publicly enrollable introductory Perl courses.

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Sep 12 23:15:34 CDT 2004

G'day folk,

Perl Training Australia is considering running publicly enrolable
introductory Perl courses in Auckland and I'm wondering whether anyone
here would be interested?

If you or your collegues would be interested please feel free to contact
me with an (obligation free) approximation of numbers.  Doing so will
ensure that you are notified when we decide to run the course.

If there appears to be sufficient demand, Perl Training Australia will
be happy to provide a discount to all people who mention Auckland PM
when booking.

Should you be interested in seeing us run other courses in Auckland
please feel free to let me know.  A full list of our courses can be
found on our website at: http://www.perltraining.com.au/

All the very best,

      Jacinta Richardson

--
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |