[Athens-pm] [Fwd: Urgent need for Perl Programmer in Athens, Greece]

Mark Pors mark at dreamzpace.com
Mon Jun 27 00:14:16 PDT 2005

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Urgent need for Perl Programmer in Athens, Greece
Date: 	Mon, 27 Jun 2005 03:40:16 +0300
From: 	PETRIDES, GEORGE <george.petrides at parallon.com>
To: 	<mark at athens.pm.org>

Hello Mark,

We are a consulting firm providing IT Infrastructure and Service
Management services with HP's Openview software and we are looking for a
Perl programmer to join our team in Athens.  Perl is our company
standard that we use to customize the Openview software for our
clients.  I would appreciate it if you can promote this opening to the
Perl user group in Athens.  Students who are looking for a Summer job
and a part time job in the Winter are also encouraged to apply.

Regards,

**George D. Petrides**

**Managing Director**

**Parallon Systems (EMEA), Ltd.**

//A Hewlett-Packard Resource ////Alliance//// Partner//

Mobile: +30-6973018090

--
Pors BV
Internet Projects