[Athens-pm] web server + mailing list

Mark Pors mark at dreamzpace.com
Fri Feb 11 14:30:29 PST 2005

we are back online (not that anyone noticed we weren't :-))
the web server has been moved (to one of my companies web servers) and
the mailinglist is still maintained by pm.org
so time for a beer to celebrate I would say!
How about next Thursday (17/2)? For most Marousi is a good place I think?

Mark