[Athens-pm] off-topic ADSL

Mark Pors mark at dreamzpace.com
Tue Mar 16 06:01:31 CST 2004

Getting ADSL has been pretty much a nightmare. In the area of my office
(platia kanikos) they have glassfibre in the streets and can't deliver
ADSL. Vivodi can maybe but for an extra 120 euro/month....
Is there anyone on the list who had ideas what else I could try? Are
there any alternatives?

Mark

PS Mixalis, when are we having a meeting? Nice, now I am in the position
to complain :-)