[Athens-pm] maroussi + workshop

Michael K. Nacos nacos at eureka.edu.gr
Thu Apr 22 04:34:30 CDT 2004

thanks everyone for the interesting chat

for the record, we touched upon the following topics:

    - making windows apps with ActiveState's perl dev kit
    - OLE communication with Office apps
    - Prima, a cross-platform gui toolkit with visual builder
    - restarting perl workshops w/ a mod_perl one by Alexandros
    - putting together a new athens-pm website and sharing content responsibility

angelos, thanks for the code

last workshop was held on a Sunday at my computer school in Kypseli
sunday, IMO, is the right day for this sort of thing
there are 8 computers running linux w/ Apache for hands-on fun
plenty of pizza delivery options, too
could be a great geeky sunday, say sunday 09/05?

michael