[Athens-pm] beer and perl-talk (optional)

Angelos Karageorgiou angelos at unix.gr
Sat Apr 17 16:34:10 CDT 2004

You got me , I work at HOL, which is next to the ΑΙΘΡΙΟ ( AITHRIO )
shopping mall in Maroussi , you know behinf the gigantic OTE building.
The place has a couple of dinettes and such where we can get a beer.

Alternatively there is the Berr Academy Near by the Ygeia Hospital and yet
another beer place close to Tellas , I forget its name , next to the ENVY
club on Kifissias Ave.

Hear Hear , pepople please vote.