[Athens-pm] cgi-html linking .... [EN Version]

Mark Pors mark at dreamzpace.com
Fri Feb 21 04:04:02 CST 2003

Hi Antonis,

Antonis Faragitakis wrote:

>ok!
>from the beggining , i'm creating a web site that will
>contains some links, for example "Notepad", "Address
>Book" etc etc.
>I want that links when they are clicked to call some
>code from inside the perl script (in this case
>"login.pl" script). How can i do that, without the
>html's <A> tag!?

I'm not sure if I understand you (even now it is in English :-))
A link is per definition a <a> tag, so why should you want without it?
anyway, for a perl script you'll have to retrieve the script from the
server, so you are stuck to a <a> link or some javascript onClick thingies
please give us some more info on what you want to accomplish

Mark