[Athens-pm] cgi-html linking...

Topoglidis Con/nos ktop at hellug.gr
Thu Feb 20 16:40:56 CST 2003

kalispera,
prosopika den katalava ti les ....
exo tin entiposi pos i lista einai sta agglika (oxi aparaitita)
anyway .. ola ta mail pou exo dei einai sta agglika :)

-----
Hello,
personaly .. I didn't understand completly what you said ...
I think that you mean the cascade style sheets though!

you can find infos at www.w3c.org
(or we can (or I can help) if you define the problem ...)

--
Topoglidis Con/nos
(Trying only ... to learn!)