[Asheville-pm] Any Perl hackers out here west of Asheville?

sauoq at justperl.com sauoq at justperl.com
Tue Jul 10 10:44:18 PDT 2007

Hi Dave,

There are very few of us on this list. We've never had enough people talking
at once to actually discuss anything like a meeting. I guess WNC isn't
exactly a Perl hot spot. I don't usually get out your direction but I'd be
happy to meet up with you over some beers or something the next time you
come into Asheville (so long as I have some notice.)

I've used Perl professionally since '95 or '96. It's just one of many
languages I've used extensively, but it remains a favorite. I don't use it
as frequently these days; lately I've been doing more in PHP, C, shell, and
Ruby...

Are you a member at perlmonks.org by any chance? If not, check it out. It's
a great resource.

Regards,