[Asheville-pm] O'Reilly Books

sauoq@justperl.com sauoq at justperl.com
Thu Mar 30 09:04:14 PST 2006

I've got a metric buttload of O'Reilly books and I'd kind of like to get rid
of most of them. I've gotten what I can from them... at some point, I was
buying them more to add to my collection than to add to my knowledge. Now,
they are mostly just taking up space... and I need space right now.

If any of you are collectors, I've got some hard to find volumes... like an
honest to goodness "beta edition" of the JavaScript guide and a couple of
the old purple UUCP books. Not very useful for current info, but great
conversation pieces. :-)

I've also got plenty of newer stuff... almost a complete collection of
O'Reilly Perl books including the pink llama and all three camels...

Let me know if there are any specific titles/editions you want and make me
an offer.

I put an ad on craigslist too, but I'll give preference to you guys.

-sauoq