[AnnArbor.pm] YAPC-NA 2013

Jim Schueler jim at tqis.com
Thu Jun 6 11:31:53 PDT 2013

Still in Austin after YAPC-NA 2013.  Didn't meet anyone from Ann Arbor PM
down there.  But since I just joined this list and haven't ever
participated before, the encounter would've required arbitrary
glad-handing.

No one else seems to have reported this:  Stevan Little gave a keynote
calling Perl the "Detroit of Scripting Languages".  For no other reason
(and there is no other reason), makes me want to fire up detroit.pm.org.

Seems like this is the first post in many months.  It would be somewhat
reassuring if anyone confirms receipt.

Thanks!

Jim Schueler
http://pl2sql.tqis.com/