[AnnArbor.pm] [A2PM] Meeting next Monday at 7pm, AADL downtown

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Tue Jul 10 09:31:49 PDT 2012

According to our Doodle poll <http://doodle.com/7fey8a5hiavuk5hr>, next
Monday (July 16th) is the best meeting time. We'll be meeting at 7 - 8:30pm
in the aadlfreespace <http://www.aadl.org/services/aadlfreespace> room,
which is on the 3rd floor of the downtown
branch<http://www.aadl.org/aboutus/hours>of the Ann Arbor District
Library.

The library does not provide parking, but there is street parking as well
as several parking garages nearby.

No food or drink is permitted, but if there is interest we can head out to
one of many nearby bars or restaurants afterwards.

I'm planning a 30-minute presentation on developing a single-page web app
with Mojolicious and Backbone.js. It is an introductory talk, and I'm
claiming no expertise with Backbone.js. (I struggled a bit getting my
sample app running.)

If anyone else is interested in presenting anything, please let me know;
otherwise, we'll have an hour of free time.

Bryan