[AnnArbor.pm] Catalyst Job Opportunity - Telecommute

Ann Arbor Perl Mongers annarbor-pm at pm.org
Wed Oct 26 14:36:53 PDT 2011

I apologize if no one wants to be spammed by this; please yell at me if so
and I won't do it again.

I've a contact that is looking for a Catalyst developer.  I did a bit of
work for them last year; the company you'd actually be working with is not
bad, and assuming the guy who you'd be interfacing with there hasn't
changed, he's a good guy who I'd gladly work with again.

The last time I worked for them, telecommute was possible (the company is
located in a different state, but still in our timezone) and it was a couple
month gig.  I can't imagine why it wouldn't be telecommute this time around,
too.  As I recall they used some jQuery, too, so that'd probably be a plus.
If you're interested, let me know and I can put the two of you into contact.
If I weren't insanely busy at work and taking two online courses, I'd take
this gig up again in a heartbeat.

--Erin
--
Insanity is more than a state of mind; it's a way of life!