[AnnArbor.pm] Plan to release a2perl.org this Sunday afternoon

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Wed May 11 18:17:46 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Let's plan on a Sunday release of our new site. Meanwhile...

* Member profiles? I filled out my profile, but if anyone with an account
would fill out their profile, that'd be great.

If anyone without an account would like a profile, just send me your full
name, a picture (optional), and whatever content you want (including
description, links, etc.). Or you can request an account at our next meeting
and DIY.

* How development works:

  1. Changes are made to the development site [dev.a2perl.org]
  2. Content is pushed to production site by admin [www.a2perl.org]

I put up an archival copy of our old site [previous.a2perl.org].

* The to do list for the site is available online as a Google Doc [
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-dEYVRPOutOFj0BGJnr56ryIf6DJE3LwuK2iqMS3CDA/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJqJy6wG
]

Let me know if there is anything we need to change before the switch, or if
you'd like to volunteer for any any tasks.

Bryan