[AnnArbor.pm] Site is back! Next meeting June 15th

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Mon Jun 6 17:50:26 PDT 2011

After several virtual private server failures (and even a failed
disk), we decided to move to a new host. Jamie is now hosting the
site!

http://a2perl.org/

We're planning to have our next meeting June 15th, 7pm at Workantile:

* Seth: Dancer in the cloud. Micro web framework on a Platform as a Service.

* Jamie: Build your own application stack.

* Bryan: Managing Perl installs with perlbrew.

* Open mic: share a project you're working on.

Sincerely,
Bryan