[AnnArbor.pm] Awesome meeting last night

Bryan Smith bryanesmith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:06:29 PST 2011

I think both an overview and a comparison with another framework might be nice.

Other ideas (though I wouldn't attempt them all):
  - features list
  - installation tutorial
  - a simple demo
  - showing previous projects (you or anyone) using Catalyst (and
perhaps discussing how Catalyst made life easier/harder)
  - a design idea followed by an overview of the steps you'd take with Catalyst

Since Catalyst has so much going on, maybe you'd want to brainstorm
some options like above (or unlike above) and mix and match until you
settle on something that resonates. Or you can ask other people with
Catalyst experience if they want to do mini-lectures/demos and you can
focus on the intro and orchestrating. Have some fun with the format.

Bryan