[AnnArbor.pm] Fwd: Indiana LinuxFest 2011 Call For Speakers

James Pitts james.pitts at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 13:06:36 PST 2011

From: Lord Drachenblut <lord.drachenblut at gmail.com>
To: president at mdlug.org
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 01:11:59 -0500
Subject: Indiana LinuxFest 2011 Call For Speakers
Greetings

 I am contacting you in hopes that you could spread the word amongst your
members and any past speakers that you have had that we are currently looking
for speakers for the upcoming Indiana LinuxFest 2011.  You can visit
http://indianalinux.org for more details and to submit talks.  We hope you and
all your members will join us in are inaugural year to help start a great
resource for the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration

--
Matthew Williams
President Indiana F/oss Society

PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from:
<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x00D1EABB>