[AnnArbor.pm] Catalyst slides online; meeting notes

James Pitts james.pitts at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:14:59 PST 2011

Thanks for sending out your notes, Bryan. That was a great meeting and
I think we all learned a lot. Erin's presentation got me thinking
about Catalyst again after a long hiatus.

I'd definitely like to help out at a Sat. or Sun. site-building
session. Movable Type is very easy to deal with (especially regarding
graphics and layout) and I think that most of the session could be
dedicated to "info design", linking to interesting presentations from
other groups, and adding content. We could also use that time to
prepare future presentations.

Perhaps we should try to organize something before the next meeting
(and show off the results).

- Jamie