[AnnArbor.pm] CMS selected, dates for next meeting, planning for the site

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Tue Apr 12 14:26:15 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

* By unanimous vote, we will be using Movable Type for the next site!

* The next meeting will be Weds, May 4th at 7pm, Workantile. We'll get
pizzas. Bring a laptop or mobile device if you have one!

* The Installation and Planning Meeting will be on Saturday April 23rd at
4pm. We haven't selected a location, so let me throw a few out there:

  1) The downtown Ann Arbor District Library
  2) The Espresso Royale on State St.
  3) The downtown Sweetwaters

My preference is (1). They not only have coffee, but are quiet and have
plenty of work area. Share your preferences.

Thanks,
Bryan